Independence Day RegattaJune 29, June 30 & July 1, 2018
Friday, starting at 9:00 am
- Time trials for all events (except masters) with more than 18 entries.
- Heats for any juniors events (other than junior 8’s) with 7 to 18 entrants.
- Heats for any of these events with 7 to 18 entrants:
- Mens and womens intermediate, light intermediate and light open singles
- Mens and womens intermediate and open pair w/o
- Heats for mens and womens junior 8’s.
Saturday, starting at 8:00 am
- Dash heats, if required, for mens and womens light and open singles will start the day. In 2017, heats were needed in both mens and womens light dashes.
- Heats for any 1000 meter races: masters, parent/child 2x or novice 1x. In 2016, this was father/daughter 2x and mens and womens novice 1x.
- Heats for mens and womens open 1x.
- Semis for any events with more than 18 entrants. In 2016, this was W U17 1x, W U19 4+, M U19 4x, MI2x, M U19 4+, WI2x, W U17 2x, M U19 1x, W U19 2x, MI1x, MI4+ and WI1x
- Heats for any Saturday events with 7 to 18 entrants.
- Heats and semis typically run until about 1 pm.
- Finals for Saturday events. See Competitors | Event Schedule for a listing of Saturday and Sunday events.
- All juniors finals and all masters sweep events are on Saturday. Heats for juniors events with more than 6 entrants are on Friday.
Sunday, starting at 8:00 am
- Dash finals – WL1xD, ML1xD, W1xD, M1xD.
- Finals for Adaptive 2x.
- Heats for any Sunday events with 7 to 18 entrants.
- Heats typically run until about 9:00 a.m.
- Finals for Sunday events. See Competitors | Event Schedule for a listing of Saturday and Sunday events.
- All masters sculling events, except the mixed 2x and 4x, are on Sunday. The mixed masters 2x and 4x are on Saturday.
Countdown to IDR